1. You Will Make More Money
According to a 2014 Zillow Survey of Real Estate Agents, hiring a professional home stager is the second BEST investment a home seller can make in the process of selling their home. I’m sure you have a question as to what is the BEST investment – it’s curb appeal. Make sure the home looks great from the street.
2. Your House Will Sell Faster which = More Money and Less Headache and Stress
A National Association of Realtors survey found that the longer a home stays on the market, the further below list price it drops. Homes that sold in the first 4 weeks averaged 1% more than the list price; 4 to 12 weeks averaged 5% less; 13 to 24 weeks averaged 6.4% less; than list price; and 24 weeks averaged more than 10% less than list price.
3. The Cost of Staging Doesn’t Cost A Dime – see #2 above
4. Most Home Sellers Cannot View Their House Objectively
If you can’t see objectively, you can’t “package” effectively. Have an HSR staging professional get your home into its most advantageous condition for showing.
5. Your online photos will stand-out amongst the competition
According to a NAR profile of buyers, over 95% of buyers are searching for homes online first before deciding to visit. Give buyers a reason to drive to your home by having multiple photos of beautifully staged rooms that will stand out among the competition!
6. Only 10% of Homebuyers Can Visualize the Potential of a Home
That’s why staging a home is critical! You don’t want the advantages of your home overlooked and left up to the buyer’s imagination.
7. The Longer Your Home is on the Market, the Lower the Price Will Be, so STAGE FIRST!
According to a National Association of Realtors survey, homes that sold after 4 weeks on the market sold for 6% less then ones within the first 4 weeks! Don’t be in a position where you have to lower your price…have your house staged!
8. The Money You Make On the Sale of Your Home May Be TAX FREE and the Money You Spend on Staging is Deductible!
Take advantage of a possible tax-free capital gain by getting every dollar possible while getting a possible tax deduction for spending on staging services to improve and sell your home! (*States may vary, so please consult your accountant)
9. Leaving Your House in “AS IS” Condition Will Only Help Sell the Competition
Competition can be stiff and buyers have very high expectations, as well as choices. Successful agents know that the key to competing is professional staging because it creates compelling online presentations, drives buyer traffic to the home, and turns prospects into buyers.
10. You Can Relax
You will have the satisfaction of knowing you have done absolutely everything possible to affect a quick sale of your most valuable commodity and for top dollar! Don’t leave money on the table
Copyright Home Staging Resource, LLC